Are you ready for your next job? Do you have 3 or more years of experience with software development? Do you want to be a part of a innovative successful Danish company, which is in the process of an international breakthrough?
Zylinc backend team are looking for a skilled and ambitious C# .Net developer. You will have responsibility for some of Zylinc´s core modules, and will be part of the team that manages and extends Zylinc’s system architecture. You will do both maintenance and new development on existing solutions. Furthermore, you will be a vital part of developing new solutions, which integrates with new third-party systems to extend the existing Zylinc product suite.
You will work in a development department, where we work with many different technologies. It´s very important that you contribute with knowledge and experience from other areas of software development than your primary development area. You will play a key role in future strategy of our product development, and will be included in the decisions made on several elements like business opportunities, choice of technology etc.
- An opportunity to participate in large, international IT projects
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology
- A chance to contribute to the overall development of the products
- Close cooperation with your colleagues and great team spirit
- Participation in the entire development cycle from start to finish
- Full-time position based on an employment contract
- Pension plan plus health insurance for you and your family
- A good working environment with plenty of social activities and lunch arrangement
- Experience with C#/.Net and a good understanding for data modelling and SQL
- Understanding modular design and ability to contribute to the overall system architecture
- Network and multi-threaded development with primary focus on back end system
- Experience with Java or C++ development will be an advantage but not a requirement
- Capable of working independently with focus on your own assignments and still being able to work as a team to coordinate in relation to the entire solution
- Experience from development of telephony and communication solutions is a clear advantage but not a requirement
- Have worked with agile development – Zylinc uses Scrum with 2 week sprints
- You must be resident in Denmark
- Have 3+ years of experience with software development
- Have experience in working with real-time communication software
- Be able to work independently
- Actively participate in the team’s work
- Master English, both in writing and verbally, Danish is not a requirement, but it is expected that you over time will learn it
- Be passionate about software developing
- Be positive, willing to learn, and have a logical approach to your work
- Have an eye for details and take pride in your work
- Be enthusiastic and have a good sense of humor
Zylinc liberates enterprises with an ambition to obtain maximum business value from investments in Unified Communications technology. As organizations integrate traditional telephony and multichannel communication, the Zylinc UC business suite transparently connects enterprise users via role-based clients for Attendant Console, Contact Center and Service Center. The Zylinc suite also supports team collaboration with all possible communication modalities including voice, e-mail, chat and social media. Users are supported transparently across hybrid deployments using communication networks such as telephony, mobile, Unified Communications, online and social media networks. Our solutions are platform independent and deeply integrated with Microsoft, Cisco and BroadSoft. We have 2.000.000 licenses installed globally and deliver to Sydbank, ABB, BEC, Kolding Kommune, among many others. Read more on www.zylinc.com.
Founded in 2005, Zylinc is a European based fast-growing company that is currently accelerating international expansion through partnerships with telecommunications carriers and systems integrators. The Zylinc development teams are based in Denmark and Sweden.
- The company is a leading provider of business suites for UC and UCaaS in the Nordic area, which is the most advanced market for ICT in the world
- The company has been growing at around 50% p.a. (CAGR) for the past 5 years
- Zylinc’s proprietary software solutions are in operation with millions of users in more than 20 countries throughout the world
- The company has a partner-based go-to-market strategy
Do you fit the profile, and do you have what it takes? Then we will like to receive your application and your CV in English. You apply through the button "Ansøg" below. Feel free to contact Michael Kock from EasySearch, who handles the recruitment, on tel. 4278 4278 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. The sooner you apply, the better your options.