Be the “voice of the customer” within Supply Chain and take part in offering excellent service to our sales companies world wide.
Do you want to help strengthen our Supply Chain Account Management function through making your own mark on our business? Does a fast-paced environment suit you well, and do you want to help improve the service offering to our customers? Then this job may very well be the right match for you.
Lead the proactive communication to our sales companies
Nilfisk is a global leader within professional cleaning equipment. We have 10 production sites, 45 sales companies, five distribution centers and numerous clients around the world. Our global Sales & Shipping Support is responsible for the administrative tasks ensuring transportation of products in this complex network. Right now we are hiring a Supply Chain Account Manager.
You will in the role as Supply Chain Account Manager drive monthly performance meetings with the sales companies and improve the proactive communication. On top of that you will also act as the voice of the customer and help shape supply chain to meet the demands of the customers while always keeping a balance between the investment and end cost to ensure our continued competitive ability. You will act as the absolute expert within supply chain which will give you a wide variety of fun and challenging tasks, e.g. to:
• Daily follow up on back order reports, incl investigation of root causes, and proactive information to our Sales Companies
• Keep yourself updated on new product launches/replacements in close interaction with Product Managers (PM) and Sales & Operations Manager (SOM) so that you can support sales companies with replacement models or suggest alternatives
• Support sales companies in supply chain related issues, e.g. evaluate compliance for new supply contracts or legal requirements
• Drive regular performance meetings with our sales companies where you keep our Sales Companies updated on performance and other relevant supply chain project and initiatives
As this is a truly global position, you will get the opportunity to travel approx. 20 days a year.
You cut through problems like a knife through butter
People around you never cease to be amazed about how many people you manage to develop long-lasting relations with both internally and externally, but for you it is almost second nature. Even though you are a people person, you are very much about numbers as well, and you bring with you a strong analytical sense. The analytical skills is seen through your approach to solving problems by analysing the right information, building strong business cases for your suggestions and an almost uncanny ability to cut straight through to the most important essence of the challenge at hand. Another one of your strong suits is your ability to create new ways of doing things and develop both short term and long term strategies for your area of responsibility. Further to this, you want to be part of an organization where you will have an opportunity to be noticed and work cross functional.
Although your personality is important to us, we also hope you can recognize yourself in the below qualifications and that you therefore have:
• A Bachelor or Master’s Degree within Supply Chain Management or similar
• Min. 5 years of working experience in larger, international companies preferably from the cleaning, FMCG and/or DIY industry
• Min. 5 years within account management (BtB)/sales (BtB)
• A solid experience in creating an overview, leading cross functional projects/initiatives, logistics planning with focus on cost
• Fluent in English (both written and oral), Danish is an advantage but not a requirement
• Super user in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, SAP BI knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
Your new colleagues
You will be part of Global Supply Chain. The Sales & Shipping Support department is responsible for order management, outbound shipping and distribution as well as Supply Chain Account Management. The department is located partly in Brøndby and partly in Hungary and houses 26 employees, which forms a flexible, yet dedicated atmosphere, where hard work and dedication is as common as smile and laughter.
So, do you have, what it takes? If so, please send your application through our online recruitment system by clicking the link "Ansøg" to apply. If you have questions or want to know more about the position feel free to Michael Kock from EasySearch, who handles the recruitment, at tel. 42 78 42 78 or email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. The sooner you apply, the better your options.
A global company. Nilfisk is a global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 45 countries and with an additional strong distributor network we market and sell our products in more than 100 countries worldwide. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,600 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 1.059m in 2016. Nilfisk is listed as a large cap company on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange. See more at www.nilfisk.com.