For Honeywell`s Building Management Systems organization in Denmark we are currently seeking a Partner Channel Manager, who would be responsible for the involvement, development and sales of Partner Channel Software solutions and value directly to the sales team and Honeywell`s customers across the whole Nordic Region.
In this role, you will utilize your experience on Software, Building Management and Software as a Service (SaaS) to develop end users demand, explore business expansion with existing partners and win new clients looking to adopt new technologies in their building’s.
Aarhus or Copenhagen.
The technical directions you will establish are the grounds of Honeywell´s Partner Channel transformation and will heavily affect sales, contract and delivery strategies for the engagement. You will strongly influence the definition of the technical and innovative solution across all brands and will be the primary source of engagement management and solution design. In your journey, you will work with the larger pursuit team (Sales, Marketing, Product management, Technical support, Delivery, Pricing, etc.) to deliver winning solutions.
In short, you will coordinate multinational, multiple discipline activities, using a combination of standard and custom solutions and orchestrate the IOT development of complex and also custom solutions, all with the goal to ensure consistent delivery of high quality services and/or solutions which meet customer technical and business requirements to fulfil Honeywell´s growth obligations. To be more precise, your position will be quite diverse:
- By combining brands, services, labour, assets, hardware and software products, you will lead the creation of the value proposition, the software solution and associated cost cases for complex, multi-year opportunities which meet the customer's requirements and assist in solving their business problems.
- You will make use of Honeywell’s Cloud Connected applications to build new revenue streams, providing greater productivity, safety and comfort to users and building occupants.
- Articulate the business and technical value of our software solutions to sales managers and technical decision makers (within Honeywell and our clients).
- Find opportunities and sell SaaS offerings to non-HBT customers.
- Position our technical software solutions in competitive scenarios.
- Liaise between our local and district leaders.
- Own and drive software technical solution strategy and design along with product offering management.
- Propagate technical solution assets and the best procedures to apply.
- Remove technical barriers and motivate teams.
- Drive challenging winnable deals in the Scandinavian region
- Responsible for understanding country specific requirements, and "localizing" global best processes and practices.
- Craft business cases and align with engineering and technical support to find a solution to diverse issues in a creative way.
- Support major technical opportunities arising in the region along with regional account management Sales team.
- Develop, map partners by identifying buyers and influencers to create a constant string of expanded business opportunities, achieving and exceeding the targets across the region.
- Keep knowledge of our product offerings, strategic plans, competition, pricing, market share and key product differentiation.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of products, solutions, rules and regulations related to building managements systems and upcoming IoT technology trends.
- Provide system and solutions training for sales partners.
- Participate in product and solutions development with technical teams in the Nordics and abroad, share customer feedback with product management and provide technical approaches to convert into incremental revenue opportunities.
- Both hands-on and strategically to work with specific tasks and projects of diverse complexity.
- Identifying, developing and leading segment specific activities (Vertical offering)
- Domestic travel within the Nordics – 3 days / week travelling (50-70% overall time).
You will report to the Western Area Partner Channel Sales Leader for Honeywell Building Technologies BMS Partner Channel and will collaborate with the country sales manager/local teams.
- You are well-known and recognized in the building automation or IT related industry, and bring at least five years’ experience within the sales function, with relevant products and long term business relations.
- Apart from building management, IT knowledge and decent market perception, you have experience with business development, transformational management, quota achievements in technology sales.
- Experience in a large industry company will be an advantage. Your personality is however a key factor as is your aptitude to work in a team environment with diversified cultural aspects.
- You have good insights in partner companies’ value proposition to ensure a mutual profitable collaboration, and co-selling working through customer objectives. As such, you are effective in qualifying sales opportunities and time management.
- You are a skillful communicator, strong presenter, an organizational standout colleague, and you listen to your customers and your colleagues, possessing strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Every day, you demonstrate your ability to prioritize efforts trusting your and your team’s judgment to achieve objectives.
- You have strong analytical skills. Handling a large number of contributors around you, you maintain the ability to operate in a complex environment, working on issues and projects.
- As a person, you have a high-energy drive, an ambitious mindset seeking to seal and exceed business goals, demonstrating diverse interests and meeting demanding deadlines.
- You’re flexible, customer-oriented and you are comfortable in culturally diversified environments
- Remember, Honeywell´s future position leverages on IIOT solutions in all aspects of buildings. Thus, it is crucial that you have a passion for this exciting digital future to adopt quickly and learn this fast-changing technology as a natural part of your personality!
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English. Scandinavian language is a plus.
- Fully IT literate
- Experience of using modern sales CRM systems
- An interesting basic salary depending on your experience
- An attractive sales bonus
- A company car policy
- The opportunity to develop yourself in the future and the chance to move within the company
- A supportive manager and a great team to collaborate with!
- You’ll have all the flexibility you need to organize your own agenda!
- The opportunity to work with cut-edge technology and improve your tech expertise!
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible. Recruitment is handled by Deichborg & More. Feel free to contact researcher, Michael Kock at tel. 4278 4278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In more than 120 countries around the world, about 131,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Building Technologies, Performance Materials and Safety and Productivity Solutions.
Honeywell Building technologies, deliver products, software, and technologies that are installed in more than 10 million buildings worldwide, helping customers ensure their facilities are safe, energy efficient, sustainable, and productive.
In the BMS partner channel Nordic Honeywell educate highly professional partners which deliver and install our solutions in commercial buildings like offices, hotels, schools, hospitals, data centers and state of the art cruise ships.